- Active search and customer acquisition
- Sale of transport services
- Conducting negotiations, organization of meetings and presentation of the company's services to potential clients
- Preparation of commercial proposals
- Conciliation and conclusion of contracts
- Development and retention of clients after signing the contract
- Execution of individual sales plan
- Reporting in corporate CRM systems
- Higher education (Bachelor or Master), an additional advantage will be an education in logistics;
- More than 2-3 years experience in B2B or FMCG sales (obligatory). Experience in sales of transport services from year to year as an advantage.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme (quarterly);
- Cell phone, compensation for mobile communications, work laptop; compensation for fuel and lubricants.