We are currently working with a leading multinational FMCG organisation who is currently seeking to recruit a strong Sales Manager to take charge of the EMEA region. The role will head their export business covering their electronic personal care products.
The role will be responsible for delivering double-digit sales and profit growth through successful managed of existing distributors/markets and opening new ones across the region.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to
· Motivate existing distributors to deliver sales and profit targets
· Build business from scratch in new markets within EMEA by identifying and appointing the best distribution partners possible.
· Negotiate, close and implement new distributor agreements working closely with our Legal department
· Monitor in-market sales, distributor stock levels and take necessary action to realise sales targets.
· Develop and implement a marketing activity calendar with your key distributors.
· Work with the International and local Brand Managers to ensure the marketing activities are in line with global brand strategy/positioning.
· Work with distributors on new product launch planning.
· Ensure funded marketing activity is properly accounted for with documented evidence
To be considered for the position candidates must be able to demonstrate prior history working within the FMCG sector, preferably with electronic products. You will also need to have successful history managing, developing and expanding an export business through distributor partners across a region.
This is a strategic position that will require an individual to be able to initially carry out market reviews, design the best route to market and subsequently implement the strategy to ensure success.
As this role will cover EMEA there will be International travel.