Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/ED
Client: Banking Institution
Salary: Competitive Package
• Functionally reports to: Regional CEO
• Administratively reports to: Regional CEO
• Supervises: Country Staff
- To provide leadership and strategic management to the marketing operations of the Bank as well as all aspects of country business towards the realization of the bank’s mission and vision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing business strategy and implementation of budget for the country.
- Responsible for revenue, profitability and growth of the business in the country.
- Operating as chief marketing officer of the bank in the subsidiary.
- Leading the development and implementation of marketing strategy for operations in own country.
- Championing the marketing and business development function in the country towards achieving significant impact on the bank’s bottom-line.
- Manage all staff in the country to achieve increased value creation, volume of business and enhanced profitability for the bank.
- Analyze periodic mandatory standard reports that each of the Regional Directors/ departmental and functional heads submit.
- Ensuring quality regulatory relationships and eliminating regulatory infractions.
- Reducing fraud to zero level.
- Creating and maintaining stable risk management environment that eliminates exposure to franchise risks.
- Responsible for ensuring that the subsidiary achieves adequate brand visibility and use this capability to enable business.
- Any other roles as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Education Qualifications
• Minimum education level – First Degree; higher degrees/ MBA/ professional certifications compulsory.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
• Minimum experience – Seventeen years’ relevant experience with at least 10 years in management position. Deep skills in Corporate and Retail Banking.