Job Title: Business Development Manager - Personal Care -East Africa
Industry: FMCG / Retail
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
This individual contributor role is responsible to develop and drive the personal care business of the client in East African countries- Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda among others.
Key result areas
- Develop New Business in East Africa by appointing distributors for the personal care business of the company.
- Build Value Chains and build a strategy for multiple channels of sales in the region.
- Competition analysis of prices in the market for Bar Soap, Liquid Handwash, Anti-Bacterial Product, Shower Gels.
- Coordinate the execution of marketing & promotional activities to derive maximum benefit out of such promotional initiatives.
- New Product Launches, and penetration into the market increasing the volume and value of sale.
- RTM strategy to be reviewed, and built according to markets
- Create, develop and execute strategic account plans and forecasts for assigned accounts and customers.
- Develop strategies to target and capitalize on sales growth opportunities, identifying potential customers and initiating contact with them.
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures.
Bachelor degree in Marketing or MBA
6 - 10 years’ experience in sales of Personal care products with in Distributor Management and Exports.
- 2 weeks of extensive travel in a month
- Excellent Sales track record
- Strategic Thinking
- Presentation+ Negotiation skills with excellent Leadership skills