Reliability and quality have been our guiding principles for over 130 years. These principles guide us in the development and manufacturing of state-of-the-art high-pressure compressors, in our comprehensive service offering, and in staying customer-centric.
As one of the leading vendors in general industry, petrol industry, commercial shipping and the Defence sector, you will find us all over the world – and ready to serve you with reliable, high-quality products and services.
Candidate Profil/Job Description
Embedded Software Developer
Area of responsibility
Software programming for the automatic control of compressors and drafting of new software components and their behavior.
Test and integration on different reference systems.
- Software development for microcontrollers of the
- Creation of software specifications and documentation
- Definition of the software interfaces
- Support of project management in the time
and effort estimation
- Testing software functions at module level
- Documentation of the source code
- Successfully completed degree in technical computer
science, electronic or similar
- Good knowledge of UML as well as the
programming languages c, c ++ and Python
- Solution and customer-oriented thinking
- Acting Safe, independent and responsible work
- Prudence even in critical situations
- High level of commitment
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication skills, Willingness and flexibility
Our offer to you
A high level of personal responsibility and self-determination on the part of our teams
Our willingness to develop together with our employees
Working in an international environment
Attractive location within walking distance of the beach
30 days of vacation, company pension schemes, training opportunities