Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
● Experience working with Microservices, Kubernetes and containers
● Experience working in an Agile-SCRUM environment using tools like Jira or equivalent
● Experience working with international customers (US and UK preferable)
● Experience in customer interaction and ability to present solutions and consult clients on technology solutions.
● Experience with effort estimations, creating architectural documents/diagrams/presentations.
● Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership.
● Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and business users. Ability to coach and mentor internal teams and customers.
● Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation, negotiation and problem solving skills.
● Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
● Demonstrated ability to use discretion, make sound decisions, and maintain confidentiality.
● Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and with minimal supervision.
● Willingness and ability to travel domestic and occasional international across US and Europe.
● Experience working with teams located across geographies and time zones. LearningMate has offices in India and USA and global customers. Coordination with the teams primarily in US will sometimes require early morning or late evening calls/meetings.
● Proficient using standard software, such as MS Office applications, Google Apps, and communication and diagramming/presentation tools.