We are looking for an experienced Full Stack .Net Engineer (2 - 3 years of experience) responsible for the development, deployment, and maintenance of the system. Your primary focus will be the development of new features from UI to backend and database. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build new features of the system
- Ensure the performance, quality, and security of the system
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Provide estimates on development cycles
- Able to quickly understand the existing system
- Experience of delivering successful end-to-end deliverables
- Able to communicate and work well with co-workers and clients.
- Graduate Degree in CS or related field
- Excellent programming and analytical abilities
- Self-driven with a strong desire to excel and ability to work independently
- Proficient with .Net MVC, Database (SQL Server), ORM (Entity Framework) and Windows services
- Experience with RESTful APIs (knowledge of stateful web services will be plus)
- Experience of other web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap) and UI/UX standards
- Experience of working with teams in a rapid delivery environment.
- Experience with performance and memory management
- Has experience of working with common UI libraries and reporting tools (KendoUI, Telerik, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
- Familiarity with Azure cloud services (Web, VMs, Data Storage, Analytics, Deployment Services)
- Understanding of design pattern and software development processes/methodologies
- Understanding of non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of any JS framework (Angular, React) and CSS preprocessors (Sass, LESS) will be a plus
- Experience of Test Driven Development