Minimum Qualification : Bachelors of Fashion Design (BFD)
Experience (Range in years) : Minimum 5 Years to 10 years of Experience.
· Tech Packs
· Specs & Grading
· MS Office ( Word, Excel & Power point)
· Adobe Illustrator
· Pattern Making
· Team player, ability to train, motivate and manage large teams of people
· Knows how to “get things done”. Very strong execution skills
· A real go-getter. Need “fire in the belly”
Job Roles & Responsibilities
Study fashion trends and anticipate designs that will appeal to consumers.
· Decide on a theme for a collection.
· Use computer-aided design programs (CAD) to create designs.
· Visit manufacturers or trade shows to get fabric samples.
· Select fabrics, embellishments, colors, or style for each garment or accessory.
· Work with other designers or team members to create a prototype design.
· Present design ideas to the creative director or display them in fashion or trade shows.
· Oversee the final production of their designs.
· Making sketches by hand or on the computer.
· Developing pattern.
· Analyzing trends in fabrics, colors and shapes.
· Study fashion trends and anticipate designs that will appeal to consumer.
· Forecasting Pantone Colors for upcoming season.
· Brand wise research of international and local brands. Including price comparison and design Range.
· Finalization of structures for all categories.
· Presenting Line freeze to Directors with all the details.
· Making graphics on their own according themes.
· Make Pattern, Specs and Grading according to the garment.
· Making Techpacks, Giving all single detail in it, Body Color and Type. Printing techniques and colors.
· Handing over tech packs to merchandizer with required structure proto and Specs.
· Daily evaluations reverting back in 24 Hours.
· Store visit once a month for line review and store VM.
· Coordinating with marketing on seasonal fashion shoots.