Our Client is a global technology company. Their core competencies are in the areas of research and development of embedded software systems, project management, and solutions for telecommunication, industry, and transportation, especially automotive. For more than 20 years they are supporting their customers in software development, testing, quality assurance integration, deployment, roll-out and maintenance of software solutions.
At their sites in Stuttgart and Munich areas, they provide software development and application engineering services, on behalf of leading producers of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) for the semiconductor industry. To enforce their team they are looking for an:
· Specify and develop automated test programs for Power- and Automotive Applications using T2000 or V93000 platform.
· Define test methodologies and test cases in close cooperation with chip design and chip test engineers for German and European customers.
· Provide solutions to engineering and production issue.
· Academic degree in Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics, Computer Science or similar
· Good C++ programming and scripting skills and experience with Linux
· Good knowledge in semiconductor testing domain
· Experience in hardware development or load-board design is a benefit
· 2+ years Working experience in ATE test program development
· 2+ years of experience with Advantest T2000, V93000k or equivalent platforms
· Reliable, professional, strong teamwork skills, well-structured and analytic work approach,
· Result and customer oriented, ability to work under pressure
· Readiness to travel both domestically as well as within the EU (25%)
· Excellent English language skills, verbal and written, German language is a benefit
What is there for You:
· Working in a high-tech environment according to agile process models with modern tools and technologies
· Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Attractive salary, company pension scheme, a subsidy for the Job-Ticket and employee benefits for sports studios in the region.
If interested feel free to contact me in the details below:
Managing Partner, Antal International - Global Recruitment
Mob: +30 697 2484965