Our client, located in the french-speaking region of Switzerland, is a high-technology company, world-leader in the design and manufacturing of silicon based microsystems, MEMS.
- Project Management in the design and development of sensors.
- Overall responsibility for the project :
- Defining the technology,
- The design and development path,
- Selecting partners,
- Managing and monitoring the project (cost, quality, timing).
- Involved in, or managing the following technical activities :
- System design and modelling (Mems and associated electronics),
- Definitions justification,
- Prototypes realisation,
- Characterizations definition and monitoring, including results analysis.
- Master level Degree in Electronics Engineering or Micro technology.
- Knowledge of MEMS technologies and sensor physics.
- Practical experience of project management.
- Basic knowledge in instrumentation electronics.
- Good knowledge of Matlab tools.
- Experience with SOI substrates.
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry is a plus.
- English required and French (or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn French).
- You have a scientific curiosity.
- You are passionate about sensors.
- You are rigorous, methodical and organized.
- You are comfortable in representation and know how to develop a network and use it to make the company take further steps forward.
- You know how to select and manage partners.
- You have an analytic and critical mind.
- You have the potential and the desire to progress within a high-tech company.