My client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company based in Middlesex. They are currently looking to recruit an Learning & Development Systems Specialist to support the Global Commercial Learning & Development Team
The Learning Technology & Operations Specialist, as part of the Global Commercial Learning and Development (GCL&D) team and in partnership regional and local colleagues, will be responsible for administrating the Learning Management System (LMS), tracking and reporting on appropriate metrics and KPIs on learning effectiveness, and assisting with other tasks associated with learning operations such as development of relevant SOPs and policies.
- Manage Learning Management System (LMS) implementation for global stakeholders.
- Assist with content migration from existing LMS to new LMS and with LMS integrations with other systems
- Assist with LMS administration for GCL&D.
- Maintain SCORM Cloud libraries with online course catalogue.
- Track LMS usage and run relevant dashboards and analytics from the LMS
- Serve as a liaison between CL&D team members, LMS vendor and IT as needed.
- Track metrics and measurements to ensure CL&D training programs are meeting performance goals and learning objectives and are aligned to the objectives of the business.
- Help create and maintain learner journeys for new hire and other training programs.
- Prepare relevant dashboards using data from the LMS
- Help develop training surveys in LMS and/or in SurveyMonkey
Skill & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with any LMS implementation, configuration, and maintenance
- Experience working in global and diverse/multicultural environments
- Minimum of 8 years related experience
- Working knowledge of SCORM standards and learning management systems
- 2-3 years of industry project management experience or equivalent
- Understanding of IT systems infrastructure and ability to successfully communicate to multiple levels of technical understanding
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.