Key areas of responsibility:
- The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a field-based professional with Scientific, Clinical and Therapeutic-area expertise, who is responsible for providing Medical and Scientific support (for both internal and external customers) for company marketed products, new indications for current products, and compounds in development.
- The MSL engages in Scientific exchange with Medical and Scientific experts, including Healthcare Professionals and consistent with Medical Affairs’ objectives.
- Medical Doctor (MD - Preferable),Pharmacist (BS Pharm or PharmD), or a PhD in a relevant scientific field, with:
- Minimum 1 year-experience as MSL, preferably in Oncology/Haematology.
- MD Candidates do not need to have a prior pharmaceutical experience.
- Strong Medical background in different Therapy Areas
- English proficiency.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Agility to learn and self-development capabilities.
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Delivery – gets the job done, meets or exceeds expectations and exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time dependant issues
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition / Handling Complexity
- Action-oriented / Executes with excellence
- Ability to network across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Excellent relationship management
- Excellent project management skills / Team working and networking ability