Enterprise: Porcher Industreis (https://www.porcher-ind.com/en) Antal International is retained to recruit for our client
Location: Any city in England - Home Office (In England, Porcher has its plant located in Littleborough)
Title: Area Sales Manager–North EU–Composites/ Textiles (UK/Scandinavia/Benelux)
Salary: competitive + 15% incentives based on performance - Company car
Type of Job: FTE - Permanent
Estimated starting date: Q4/2019 or Immediate
Job General scope
Porcher is an innovative player for the thermoplastic High technology Textile fibres and composites solutions. After a technical and commercial success in Europe with the major players in the Building &Construction/Industries, Porcher Industries continues its growth in NORTH EU - Territories include UK/Scandinavia/Benelux
Porcher Industries is looking for a dynamic person who is customer orientated with solid technical background.
This role will involve regular travel and customer. The successful candidate will need to have tenacity to maintain this on a long-term basis. Therefore, it is important that they have the capability to use their own initiative and work independently.
The successful candidate will be expected to understand the technical nature of the product and about process.
Candidate will need to have Building &Construction/Industries– Textiles/Composites market knowledge.
Sales growth of product on a given area for Building &Construction/Industries Market segment – New customer acquisition.
Collect new customer needs as part of the Commercial development strategy of Porcher and develop sales to existing customers.
This position reportsto BU director located in France.
- Implementation of sales/commercial strategy for the function and responsibility, according to the group’ strategy and overall objectives
- Participates and build comprehensive sales budget with his manager and follow progress to deliver
- Achieve business/sales objectives according to budget – Implement specifics correctives action if any deviation/gap.
- Proposes and initiates growth sales plan and track progress about results achieved.
- Build sales Forecasts for his area and defines inventory levels in collaboration with supply chain department.
- Build comprehensive sales reporting on performance of his area base on Product mix/Volume/ASP
- Regular reporting on market trends, customer relationships, customer acquisition, new project with his manager.
- Participates in trade shows / Associations
- Follow customer satisfaction and propose any improvements.
- Support to solve any complaint.
• Understand technical requirements and processes of customers.
• Proactive on new development and customer needs in collaboration with internal Technical service department
- Engineering/Material background in Textiles/Composites with previous commercial experience
- 5-7 years Downstream experiences at prepreg or ideally parts manufacturing and composites processing - Working experience/background in technical textiles industry is real added value.
- Strong network Building &Construction/Industries
- Marketing posture – Value selling Proposal-Secondary selling agility.
- Strengths: customer & solutions oriented, open, autonomous, interpersonal skills, available
- Strong potential for fast growth in organisation
- Management and team leadership
- 50% traveling within the region, +10% global traveling.
- English Spoken, French is a plus.
Porcher Industries designs and manufactures technical materials allowing cutting-edge companies in the fields of aerospace and defense, automotive, construction/Building, Industry, and Sport & Leisure to anticipate technological and functional evolution regarding the most complex textile, technical and composite materials.
Inherited from Lyon’s silk-weaving tradition, Porcher Industries' know-how has evolved over time and market disruptions, through constant innovation in weaving techniques, the use of new mineral and synthetic fibers as well as chemical processes. Spurred on by its pioneering and entrepreneurial spirit, Porcher Industries has become an agile and innovative international group gathering 2,300 employees in more than 100 countries. Acting upon its renewed investment capacities, the Porcher group is now steadily speeding up its development with the ambition to address technological and industrial evolution, but also to strengthen its positions in a global context, by using its multi-markets, multi-continents and multi-expertise assets.