Our client is one famous logistic company with HQ in China and branch office in USA, Germany, UK and Belgium. Currently we are looking for a warehouse manager who is Chinese—English Speak, based in Leister, UK.
1. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the outbound department，including staff management, training, safety, scheduling, receiving goods, replenishment, inventory,etc.
2. Leading the small team and solve logistic problems, make informed decisions and manage the department to obtain monthly KPI.
3. Responsible for hiring, training and managing the performance of Inbound Department
4. Train and manage all inbound associates in all policies and procedures of the company.
5. Maintain employee shift schedules and update employee vacation record.
6. In charge of the inbound operations and performance improvement.
7. Establish a productive team and provide effective communication methods
8. Keep the environment clean and safe and follow the labor risk regulation.
1. Bachelor’s degree and bilingual required (English and Mandarin or Cantonese)
2. Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience or demonstrated supervisory skills required
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Oracle required
4. Knowledge of and experience with all outbound functions, packaging materials
5. Strong organizational and time management skills
6. Strong and effective communication skills, both verbal and written