Job Title: Assistant Manager Finance & Regulatory Reporting. GBP40,000.00 per annum
Department: Finance & Regulatory Reporting
Reporting To: Manager Finance & Regulatory Reporting
- ensure the bank’s finances are adequate and compliant to the ICG;
- timely and accurate reporting of all PRA/ FCA and Bank of England related reporting;
- Preparing of the management accounts of the bank at periodic intervals.
- Prepare the budget and related MIS on monthly/ quarterly/ annual basis for top management review
- Manage VAT accounting and refunds there from.
Areas of Responsibility
· All reporting including Gabriel reporting, COREPS PRA, FCA and other statutory regulatory reporting
· Monitoring closely all FSA 047/048/052 and preparing LMLA and its monitoring
· Preparing ILAA and ICAP
· Preparation of Annual Accounts report in consultation with external auditors, preparation of strategic report.
· Preparation of managed VAT account and reporting taxation and timely reporting of VAT to HMRC
· Putting processes and procedures for above as specified in job prescription and continuously Identify areas of process and procedure improvement.
· Provide required data and prepare ICAAP, ILAA based on business prospective. Recovery and Resolution Plan.
· All expenses and expenditure control as per delegation of powers, custodian of procurement policy.
· Any other projects as assigned by Supervisor.
Areas of Knowledge
o Good knowledge of regulatory reporting. accounting procedures such as IFRS/ UK GAAP desirable
o Good team player has willingness to learn and grow with the bank. Good proficiency in excel, word, macros etc.
o To prepare Bank of England returns –like BT,CA,CC,CL, FSA 044,FSA 010, Form ELS, NEW LIQUIDITY RETURN FSA 047, 48 etc.
Please forward your CV to IEtuk@antal.com