AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Officer
- Take responsibility for maintaining competence and capability as required by the FCA;
- Act as the focal point for all activity within the firm relating to anti-money laundering;
- Report at least annually to the Board on the operation and effectiveness of systems and controls that have been introduced in the firm to ensure that it is not used to further financial crime;
- Provide appropriate training to all staff in a timely manner;
- Classify clients correctly and checking Governmental, ‘FATF’ Findings and the EU and UN Sanctions Lists
- Be aware of any suspicious activities and reporting.
We are looking for a professional with at least 3 years of AML related experience in a UK registered financial institution. The candidate must be willing to handle other administrative functions related to managing the office.