Senior ESG Equity Analyst - London
You will lead ESG Research advising sector equity analysts and portfolio managers on ESG risks.
Your duties include-
• Corporate engagement with portfolio companies on ESG matters such as governance and diversity as well as Proxy voting activities.
• Alignment of research to the client requirements
• Company management meeting with investment team
• ESG scoring for target investment companies
The candidate will have experience in equity research (Buy or sell side) and have gained ESG experience over time. This is a senior position reporting into the Global Head of ESG.
To apply you should have:
• 7+ years working in equity research/investment
• A strong interest in ESG matters
• Deep understanding of integrating ESG into investing
• CFA (UK CFA-ESG designation a plus)
• Current experience having ESG as part of your research process
-Competitive commensurate with experience
Bobby Carnathan email@example.com