Job Title: Project Manager (Business Analysis) - UK
Client: SaaS (Software as a Service)-Information Technology
Location: United Kingdom
Job Description: Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for one or more agile projects, typically to on-board new clients on our SaaS platform. You are confident, you excel, and you exceed expectations in delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
1. Manage and oversee requirement gathering workshops independently ensuring all business & technical topics are covered and documented.
2. Able to understand the client Ã¢ÂÂ™s situation and requirements to then structure presentations / meetings which ensures alignment across stakeholders to achieve desired outcome.
3. Be in continuous coordination with our Technical Delivery Manager on all aspects of your projects to ensure a cohesive delivery.
Analysis & Solutioning
1. Ability to identify alternate solutions within the existing client technology if a desired requirement isnÃ¢ÂÂ™t available as-is in the current system/product.
2. Identify and document functional / non-functional requirements of any feature / function / requirement.
3. Identify all the integration needs for a client, draw a system integration landscape and provide relevant inputs where needed and ensure all touch points are taken care off.
4. Prepare critical documentation, ensuring full end to end business and technical requirements are documented.
Onboarding / Account & Project Management
1. Track critical milestones and ensure on-time delivery of all requirements & deliverables.
2. Use modern project management tools and ensure all project members will know and comply to the project management processes.
3. Proactive thought process to foresee critical issues and ability to communicate across all relevant stakeholders and to own it.
4. Adept in all aspects of SDLC, especially agile project methodology. Awareness of best practices in Agile and ability to implement the same in his/her project. Ability to suggest improvements in processes to effectively optimise cost and performance.
1. 5+ years within IT Business Analysis
2. 3+ years within Project Management, including onsite experience at international client locations.
3. Knowledge and experience with Agile best practices.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
5. Proactive and communicating in different mediums including emails, meetings, presentations, etc.
6. Should have experience in delivering IT projects from offshore to onshore at a client. You know all aspects of the SDLC, can interface with all the disciplines involved.
7. Should understand metric-driven processes. You are comfortable with task definition, backlog tracking, burn-down metrics and velocity.
8. Detail oriented and excelling under pressure.
9. Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and MS Products, specifically MS Project. Other Project tool desirable.
10. Excellent organisational and personal skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
11. PMP / PRINCE II certification.