Assistant Manager - Transaction Services – Private Equity Group (Big 4 Opportunity)
Location: London, UK
Why this opportunity?
My client’s Transactions and Restructuring (T&R) division brings together the Firm's Corporate Finance, Transaction Services and Restructuring businesses into a single practice. The Transaction Services practice comprise of 350 people across the UK organised to align to firm’s market orientated structure. Within this structure the TS National Markets practice consists of a team of 100+ advising regional corporates, private equity houses and PLCs.
Transaction Services delivers a wide range of transaction related services to their clients. Key services include providing M&A support from pre-deal evaluation to completion and from post-deal integration to separation. They help clients to identify opportunities and risk in their acquisitions, disposals and JVs and assist with buy-outs and IPOs. My client’s business is at the heart of the Firm's agenda to increase its penetration of boardrooms and work with clients across the economic and transaction cycle.
My client has a need to recruit Associates preferably with a recognised accounting qualification. Specific experience of financial due diligence and/or capital markets reporting will be highly regarded. The engagements are a mix of short and long duration, client-site and office-based work in the UK and overseas. My client is seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to being the market leader by size and reputation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You must have experience of the transaction cycle/ transaction services and supporting Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Associate appointments are made on the basis of demonstrated track record.
- Associates are expected to play a key role in the development of the business:
Business development: building, commercialising and sustaining relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm
Team work: being instrumental team members of engagements of medium size and complexity as well as structuring and leading workstreams on larger size engagements of greater complexity in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments
Risk management: identifying and managing risks and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
People development: identifying team member development needs and accelerating development by establishing the appropriate plans and frameworks with particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer
Practice development: taking responsibility for several processes and initiatives that are key to scaling the business
Personal development: participating in the career and skills development infrastructure provided by the Firm and acting as a role model with colleagues and clients by living the values of the Firm
Experience and Background
To succeed in this demanding role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong academic background and ACA qualified or equivalent
- Some experience of financial due diligence and/or capital markets reporting
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Evidence of working successfully with top management teams
- Strong personal impact with sophisticated interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and operate in high performing teams
If you are really excited about this role and believe it can be a good fit with your previous profile and experience, please send an email with a cover letter and CV attached to NAkram@antal.com.