Job Title: Associate Director, Financial Services, Investment Management (Big 4 Opportunity)
Country: United Kingdom
Function: Deal Advisory
Service Line: Strategy Group
Service Line Information: Working as part of this dedicated and newly formed Strategy Group, you will be working through complex and challenging issues facing clients today. You’ll have the opportunity to offer strategic advice on business and operating models across the economic cycle from both an organic and transaction perspective. It’s an exciting time to join this team as they accelerate momentum and growth in their priority sectors and clients with their dedicated strategy practitioners working together, sharing ideas and creating innovative, market leading solutions for their clients.
Why this opportunity?
At my client, their values define who they are and the way they do business. As a leading professional services firm, they know that their strength and capability come from their people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From their inclusive leadership strategy to their diversity and inclusion targets – they’re making bold changes to who they are and what they do. Be part of it.
- Have experience working either with a top tier strategy house or big 4 firm or alternatively in a central strategy team within the industry (e.g. at a leading asset management organisation).
- Have solid experience leading multi-disciplinary teams through complex projects under challenging circumstances or relevant transferrable experience.
- Gained considerable experience within the asset management sectors ideally from a high level strategy perspective through to delivery.
- Have a track record of working closely with asset management clients to generate insight, develop opinions, shape thinking and deliver high impact recommendations that have led to substantive performance improvement.
Business development experience:
- Experience and involvement in business development and have demonstrated entrepreneurial behaviour.
- Ideal candidate would be able to operate across the full lifecycle of a business development, including identifying the opportunity, shaping it with the client, developing the proposal/commercials/scope and then closing the deal.
- Others may have only supported/been involved in client pitches, bid managing sales efforts, having initial conversations with prospects (potentially supported by partners and directors) to shape ideas and the opportunity.
- Demonstrable ability of building and where appropriate, ideally commercialising client relationships.
- A first class or 2.1 degree from a leading institution Evidence of strong problem-solving and structured thinking skills combined with creativity and innovation
- Ability to analyse complex challenges and deliver insightful recommendations that can be practically executed.
- Strong analytical capability and ability to translate analytics into real insight High degree of commercial acumen
- Evidence of strong client management skills and escalation, and real impact with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions.
- Demonstrable leadership and people development skills including the ability to inspire/motivate teams and act as a role model / ambassador for the Strategy Group.
- A strong desire to participate and drive practice development.
- Thrives within an environment which at times can be first paced, ambiguous and challenging Sound judgement and decision making skills.
- Has demonstrated a sense of ownership and pride of what s/he has achieved and was part of in the past.
If you are really excited about this role and believe it can be a good fit with your previous profile and experience, please send an email with a cover letter and CV attached to NAkram@antal.com.