Client Manager - E-Commerce
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a well-known international organisation and leading name in Global E-Commerce and Logistics space. They are now seeking a high claibre Client Manager, initially for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (possibility for perminent to follow) to join their team in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a major blue chip solutions provider.
- A trusted advisor consulting with clients on international e-commerce best practices.
- You will manage a portfolio of client relationships with a rapidly growing list of e-commerce retailers building long-term mutually beneficial partnerships.
- You will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution by driving international sales for major brands and increasing the performance of a fast-growing e-commerce company.
- Serve as the primary business interface for Clients through the entire lifecycle of the relationship and work closely with clients to help them develop and deploy new capabilities and growth programs designed to grow and efficiently operate their international e-commerce business.
- Oversee multiple accounts, anticipate and manage the resolution of operational issues, lead and drive growth strategies.
- Collaborate internally with the Sales, Operations, Professional Services, Customer Support teams; on-boarding new clients, solution adoption, developing growth strategies for their businesses, optimising the client experience from click to delivery to returns.
- Have a broad understanding of e-commmerce, International / Cross-border e-commerce, Technology, Shipping/Logistics Strategies and Affiliate/Marketing Environment
The position is based out of a central London office with regular client visits, reports into the Senior Director, EMEA, Client Success.