Function: Deal Advisory
Service Line: Strategy Group
Service Line Information:
Working as part of this dedicated and newly formed Strategy Group, you will be working through complex and challenging issues facing clients today. You’ll have the opportunity to offer strategic advice on business and operating models across the economic cycle from both an organic and transaction perspective. It’s an exciting time to join this team as my client (a Big 4) accelerate momentum and growth in their priority sectors and clients with their dedicated strategy practitioners working together, sharing ideas and creating innovative, market leading solutions for their clients.
Why this opportunity?
My client’s Strategy Group helps clients solve their critical strategic issues by combining deep market insight, rigorous financial expertise and implementation know-how.
Their clients value their fresh industry insights, operational experience and technical skills to grow, enter new markets, create new business models and business plans, commercialise, and deal with financial challenges, as well as their M&A advice through the deal cycle.
The Telecoms, Media & Technology Team (TMT) works with corporates, private equity and lenders from across comms, digital media, IT services/software domains, addressing strategic questions:
- What are the most attractive ways to grow?
- Are there new business models and vehicles to generate value quickly?
- How best to simplify my business, and its networks/technologies?
- How best to generate value and synergies from M&A?
My client is recruiting for a Manager in the TMT team, where your responsibilities will include:
- Managing teams delivering high quality client deliverables
- Defining and leading problem solving, executing upon analysis, scoping, planning and managing the execution of client deliverables
- Working with a Directors/Associate Directors to lead and deliver market entry, growth strategy, business case/plan appraisals, M&A and operating model assignments
- Contributing to the development of junior staff
- Developing pitches and IP/Thought Leadership
- Building and maintaining client relationships
We expect intellectual rigor and diligence and experience in key areas:
- Strong curiosity in TMT markets, with relevant sector experience gained in a corporate or consultancy role
- Strong ability to communicate/operate with clients on a day to day basis
- Strong analytics and financial analysis experience
- Ability to research and triangulate critical data and develop high quality client deliverables
- Strong team-work ethic, and ability to work intensively as part of small teams
- Experience of leading project teams and running proposals
- Strong academics (e.g. Masters degree, ACA, ACCA qualified or MBA)
- Strong curiosity of TMT markets, with significant and relevant experience gained in either corporate roles, strategy consultancy, or similar analytical/ deal experience most likely gained in a TMT domain, such as telecommunications, digital media, IT services/software or others.
If you are really excited about this role and believe it can be a good fit with your previous profile and experience, please send an email with a cover letter and CV attached to NAkram@antal.com.