We are currently working with a leading luxury organisation who are continually expanding their beauty division and as a result that are looking to recruit a Senior Regulatory Technologist to take charge of the end to end regulatory process of their Skin care ranges.
This is an exciting opportunity for a technically strong regulatory professional to join a dynamic and driven business who will be able to offer this individual exceptional career development opportunity.
The role will include;
- Work closely with third-party manufacturers in order to ensure they put in place PIFs and any other documentation that’s required for International compliance
- Ensuring that all product and website claims are consistent with best practice in the industry
- Working with the regulatory coordinator and understanding the companies international distributors to provide information and data that is needed to ensure compliance in other territories
- Keep up to date with legal requirements
- Coordinate and review Safety assessments for existing and new products
- Managing the daily running of new product development regulatory activities within the timings of the critical path
- Proactively monitor training available for relevant regulations for your product categories to ensure you are fully trained on new regulations
- Gain a thorough understanding of OTC products regulatory requirements
- Create policies to improve compliance (such as heavy metal specs, micro specs and testing methods to meet International compliance)
- Preparing for and attending NPD meetings and managing NPD next as required
- Updating and monitoring all NPD related actions and ensuring timely completion
The role will encompass all of the upstream and downstream activities to ensure both the initial and continual compliance of products that are manufactured and sold through this division.
To be considered for the position candidates will need to demonstrate;
- At least 5 years regulatory experience
- Preferably have a prior regulatory understanding of Skincare, however understanding and knowledge of EU Cosmetics or Personal Care regulations is a must.
- An excitement about joining a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Have a genuine passion for the cosmetics industry
- Have a strong attention to detail and be highly organised
- Be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
- Have a strong science-based background / education
- Have excellent project management skills
- Be able to multi-task