We are currently working with a leading luxury apparel organisation who through their development and growth are looking to recruitment an experienced operations manager to take charge or their Quality and Raw Material Management.
The responsibilities of the position will include;
- Participate in the scoping and implementation of key parameters to elevate quality and consistency of all product groups to exceed customer expectations globally
- Maintain oversight, documentation and reporting of strategies and initiatives within the RM&Q team
- Work with teams to ensure successful completion and achievement of team goals and objectives
- Provide leadership in project management to the Raw Materials and Quality teams on key initiatives they are working on
- Lead your own projects to successful and timely implementation (this can be in a variety of areas – strategy, process, systems/tools, etc.)
- Establish and enhance ways of working with the RM&Q team with cross-functional or external partners
- Participate in all elements of systems workstreams for end-to-end quality
- Participate and lead all aspects of operations from recruitment, budgets, etc.
- Responsible for clear communications from the team (formats, document templates, communication plans etc.)
- Involvement and working with the team to prevent or resolve quality issues
To be considered for the position candidates will need to be degree educated in Engineering or management, have at least 5 or 6 years’ experience working within a large apparel, fashion or retail organisation.
Due to the type of position candidates will need to have strong project management exposure, preferably trained in project management.
As this role will be working right across a clients global business candidates will need to have strong communications skills and the ability to work and influence change through indirect teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and driven business and play a critical role in ensuring the quality and operational management of all of the materials they use.