Group Finance Manager London – Mandarin and English speaker
To be considered for this role, you must be a native Mandarin speaker who can also speak fluent English.
Our Client has exciting and innovative cloud based, high performance elastic computer power solutions, provided by a global and visionary IT Solutions Company, which is dedicated to becoming the leader in cloud based services.
Their impressive suite of IT Solutions is unrivalled in the industry and means our client can provide services to large International Corporations as well as to small and medium sized business.
What the role requires:
As a key member of the regional finance team, your role as Group Finance Manager will include the following:
1. Regional (Europe) Finance Process Owner： You will Build up fundamental financial processes in European countries, and improve as-is processes. You will collaborate across Finance functions (GL, FSSC, Treasury, and FP&A) and support the Group Finance team in globalising best practices.
2. Regional Finance BP: In a dynamic EU region environment, being a Finance business partner, work with European regional businesses leaders to grow the company’s businesses sustainably in Europe.
3. Regional FP&A：Set up annual budget and KPIs, perform monthly and quarterly business analysis, identify key areas of improvement for cost management. Provide recommendations to the business management team.
4. Compliance – Assist with the local compliance in Europe, including but not limited to compliance reporting, taxation, treasury and other related compliance and risk control matter.
Specific experience requirement includes:
1. At least 3 years plus using large Multinational Corporation finance systems, such as:
Oracle, Sage Intacct, SAP ERP, Epicor ERP, Financial Force Accounting, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Acumatica, Sage 100cloud, SYSPRO).
2. Personal qualities: honest, tenacity, diligence, strong team spirit, able to deliver under tight deadline between conflicting priorities.
3. Clear and logical thinker, strong execution and communication skills
4. Native Mandarin speaker and fluent in written and spoken English
5. Bachelor Degree CPA, ACCA or reputed business school degree is an advantage
6. This role requires some overseas/regional travel.
Give us a call today to discuss this exciting opportunity.