Partnership Development Manager Opportunity – FTSE 100 Wealth Management Firm
My client, a fast growing and reputable FTSE-100 wealth management company, are looking to add Partnership Development Managers at its City office. My client has more than £55b of client funds under management and specialise in the provision of face-to-face financial advice to individuals, trustees and businesses.
Purpose of the Role:
- Acting as a primary point of contact between Partners/Advisers and my client (the partnership). Ensuring Partners / Advisers carry out their activities representing my client in an appropriate manner.
- Undertaking the regulatory responsibility of “Nominated Supervisor” for a team of Partners/Advisers – accountable for the activity and behaviours of Partners / Advisers within their team.
- Working with Partners / Advisers to maximise their business potential within the partnership and to support the achievement of corporate growth objectives.
- Monitoring and enhancing the quality of advice provided by a Partnership to ensure my client is meeting the FCA’s TCF Outcome Four
- Managing the output and performance of a Partnership in line with values and principles of treating clients fairly
- Ensuring Partners / Advisers work within clear and suitable business processes and systems
- Working closely with Partners / Advisers to identify issues early on and resolve within compliance guidelines
- Using monitoring systems to implement risk processes, identify and deal with problems
- Using MI and audit information to maintain understanding of the Partner’s / Adviser’s business and address issues; set expectations of productivity
Business Support Responsibilities:
- Facilitating the development of the Partnership to enhance their knowledge and skills
- Leading their team of Partners / Advisers to encourage new business growth
- Providing support for Partners and Advisers to achieve professional qualifications and maintain knowledge
- Inspiring and encouraging Partners / Advisers to achieve results through appropriate strategy, activity and best practice
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Successful sales record as Financial Advisor
- Strong track record in a management role in a Regulated Financial Services or worked in a management role in Regulated Financial Services with self-employed Advisors
- QCA Level 4 (Diploma in Financial Planning) or strong progress towards it
- Previous supervisory experience
- Drive for results
- Communicating for impact
- Leading others
- Commercial acumen and judgement
- Doing the right thing
- Relationship management
If you have a proven track record of people development, great interpersonal skills, and experience of working in a fast paced financial services environment, then please send your CV with a cover letter to NAkram@antal.com.