Marketing Director (Regional Role)
Our Client a leading global consumer business with revenues of €20 plus billion received through multiple product categories. Their business has a clear mission and purpose, and a distinctive and values led culture which makes it an exceptional place for outstanding individuals to build their careers.
The business is entrepreneurial, commercial, decentralized and people focussed – with local decision making, broad remits and genuine scope to lead and make a difference at all levels.
They are presently looking for an addition to their leadership team, ideally to be based in London (although there could be flexibility), to take responsibility in a new geographical cluster for their largest division. It is a successful, innovative and growing Cluster with ambitious plans to develop and grow an exciting portfolio of brands across the each of the markets, with a strong focus on consumer insights and innovation.
The role reports to the Cluster VP and is a senior member of the leadership team. It is a broad and influential strategic, marketing and leadership opportunity requiring an individual of the highest calibre.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for:
· Driving brand strategy and performance for the c€300m division
· Leading a UK based team across marketing mix, direct reports will include heads of: strategy & insight; digital and media; brand directors and in-market activation
· Will work in a collaborative and connected way across the region and global business.
· Understanding realities of each market in region and differentiating approach accordingly to secure success.
· Bringing fresh innovation to market with pace and momentum, utilising consumer / category insights to create new products, rather than just marketing existing brands
Developing a strong and high performing team, building internal talent across levels