Our client is a fast paced and ever changing business and this role is no exception. We have had an exciting opportunity to join our clients Retail Marketing team for a 12 month maternity cover. Working collaboratively, this role is aimed at providing best in class marketing campaigns at retail to engage and inspire shopper and consumers.
The role will demand:
- Plan and develop insightful, impactful and effective 360 retail campaign toolboxes to deliver on brand objectives
- Take responsibility of key retail marketing deliverables within the business planning process working closely with brand, trade marketing and sales, to develop drive period campaign plans, budget allocation and sell-in materials
- Leader for budget management within the team and responsible for providing monthly updates to Senior Retail Marketing Manager and Finance Controller on the latest planned spend and actual spend across the budget
- Driving the secondary placement process (FSDUs and Pallets), working closely with key stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are met on time and in budget.
- Managing the forecasting and ordering process for global and made-to-order materials
In return they offer a competitive remuneration package.