Our client is a global leader in eyewear; they have been designing manufacturing and distributing high-quality prescription frames, sunglasses and sports eyewear for decades and are presently looking for a Field Sales Representative to join their team in the South East to represent some of their leading brands.
Reporting to the Regional Manager this position will be home based with 90% of time focused out on the road with customers and will be responsible for achieving brand sales, building/managing and developing brand distribution according to company guidelines and objectives.
• Building relationships with customers
• Conduct appointments, cold calls customers of the assigned region on a daily basis
• Will have the primarily responsibility of seeking and acquiring new accounts and achieving market penetration
• Once a new customer is acquired the will be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing the customer.
• Will proactively promote their assigned collections and promotions to current and prospective customers,
• Will become the expert for in the assigned territory
• Provide feedback to management on the collection, market and marketing and promotional activities
• Educated to degree level
• Possess a high level of business acumen.
• Be skilled in developing close working and personal relationships with customers.
• Clean driving licence.
• Sales/Target focused.
• Be a self-starter who thrives on working independently to achieve ambitious new business targets while actively engaging as a team member, adhering to company guidelines.
• Able to demonstrate sophisticated skills in negotiating and influencing.
• Show resilience and a pragmatic approach.
• Be open to new business challenges and company initiatives.
• Communication and Presentation skills.
• Time Management.
• Be fully PC literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.