Our client is a successful large German company with more than 9,000 employees world-wide.
Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to turn data into smart business decisions for their clients (Big Data). For their headquarter in Nuremberg (preferred) or in London to guarantee permanent success we are currently looking for a strong
Teamlead Network Services (m/f/d)
- Responsible for leading the network team
- Unifying the delivery of an effective and efficient network service of a globally-distributed team of around 10 FTE and understanding of how that supports business objectives
- Designing, building, implementing and managing networks across the enterprise, ensuring that they’re secure, available, cost effective and functionally adequate
- Planning, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimising all network hardware and data circuits
- Directing the troubleshooting of network performance issues, as well as analyse network traffic and provide capacity planning solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Network Engineer and minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Team Lead or Network Services Manager
- Strong design skills in the LAN/WAN/DC network spaces, with a focus on delivering cost effective solutions to address business problems
- Experience of operating a Technical Design Authority (TDA) function and of working in an ITIL environment and be familiar with standard ITIL practices e.g. Incident, Change, Problem, Continual Service Improvement etc.
- Experience implementing and managing networks in public cloud and IaaS environments
- Desirable Qualifications: Valid Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE)
or Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification,
valid ITIL Practitioner certification
- Permanent leading role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Very attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment with challenging tasks
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Please use our online-application form (https://antalfmcg.catsone.com/careers/7875-Antal-International-Nurnberg/jobs/12800039-Teamlead-Network-Services-mwd) only for applying to advertised positions. Please note that we can´t consider applications that we receive by e-mail.
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44