FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
Our client is a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. They have a variety of brands that are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life.
They are passionate about high performance living and practice what they preach – investing time in their own health and fitness. They believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. They dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. Never following, always leading, and living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. They aren’t just a company; they are a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then they are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
They are excited to announce the newest edition to the UK portfolio with in St James’s. Designed to the most discerning standards of its neighborhood, the St James’s site offers simply the most elevated and personalized experience to date - a new chapter in the evolution of the company. They are presently looking for Part Time Frond Desk associates to join their team.
· Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests at all times;
· Personalize every member experience
· Professionally greet members and guests, scan membership ID’s and assist those without ID’s in any queries or concerns;
· Answer queries and phone enquiries, such as booking Spa appointments, handle complaints and liaise with clients regarding to Personal Training Sessions or other ancillary lines;
· Make recommendations to members and provide concierge support
· Update members’ accounts where necessary;
· Maintain an orderly reception area upholding the consistent E by Equinox standards
Front Desk Associates are required to perform general duties during their scheduled hours, as directed by the manager.
· Prior Front Desk / Receptionist experience is an advantage
· Superb attention for detail with a proactive approach
· Excellent personal presentation
· A’ can do’ and proactive attitude
· A passion for fitness, health and/or sports
· Friendly, professional and energetic
· Knowledge of London and the Mayfair area
· You will be required to provide a 5* personalized concierge level of service to all members and staff
· Prioritisation, multitasking and organisation skills
· Be able to work under pressure
· Flexibility is required from Monday to Sunday and eligibility to work in the UK is essential
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
· They offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
· Complimentary Club membership
· 15 - 40% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items