Account Director (Customer Engagement )
This is an interesting and rewarding opportunity for a dynamic Account Director to join a Global leader of Contact Centre Solutions in the Enterprise and Security Intelligence markets.
Their cutting edge, actionable intelligence technology has helped them stay at the forefront and has helped National and International businesses and governments with Customer Engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance solutions, this covers knowledge management, self-service, employee desktop, case management and Omni channel Customer Engagement.
The Account Director will be responsible for driving, building and developing Senior level Enterprise, Customer Engagement Optimisation business into National and International companies. To ensure the success of our client’s Customer Engagement Platform and suite of products which will include, Knowledge Management, e Commerce, employee desktop, case management, collaboration solutions and Omni-Channel Client Engagement.
They are looking for high achieving, passionate, committed and talented individuals who will help their, award winning, company continue to grow and contribute to their innovation.
In return they will provide opportunities for professional growth in an environment that positively encourages excellence, achievement and collaboration together with:
• Competitive compensation and benefits program
• Generous paid time off
• Recognition awards and President’s Club honors
• Professional development opportunities
• Patent and innovation program grants
• Team building and social events
• Opportunity for learning through their expansive library program
· A strong understanding of Customer Engagement platforms, Knowledge and Collaboration solutions.
· Solid Track record of closing complex solution deals.
· Experience of driving, building and developing new National and International Enterprise sales where there is a strong need for Customer Engagement programs.
· Knowledge of competitor organisations and products
· Experience of working with Partner organisations and establishing, building and developing strong partner relationships.
Contact us to discuss this exciting role.