Lead Consultant - Java Server-side developer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills are essential
Preferred Qualifications -
- Strong programming background with server-side Java and J2EE technologies, Spring framework, Multithreading, collections framework, SQL & JMS
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, design patterns, and design principles
- Strong database knowledge of anyone RDBMS database and JPA/Hibernate
- Hands-on knowledge of DevOps tools stacks e.g. Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Maven, Nexus, ServiceNow.
- Experience with message-based bus/frameworks like Tibco RV, JMS Queues and Topics essential.
- Exposure of UX based environments, shell scripting.
- Well versed with agile development environment and test-driven development mentality
- An ideal candidate would have hands-on technology experience and be comfortable within a small team with little support but delivering organization-wide impact
- Will and zeal to learn new tools and technology and remain hands-on will be key for the success of the role holder
- Experience on REST APIs, XML, JSON APIs and JS build tools
- Knowledge & experience of working in DevOps and Agile culture
- Banking and Financial Services environment
- Candidate should be a quick learner, should have demonstrated in the past quick learning capabilities
- Must be a team player with prior experience in working in a global development team