Sales Manager Managed Services
Sales Manager - Banking & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
As a Sales Manager you will lead from the front in terms of all sales processes. You will drive vision, strategy and results by building strong relationships. Responsible for managing your business allocated Sales Team, including targeting, achievement and recruitment, facilitating and driving performance management to develop the team. Assist SVP & UK Sales Director with the setting and administration of targets and compensation plans.
- Assist SVP & UK Sales Director with the setting and administration of targets and compensation plans
- Responsible for delivering allocated Sales Team Targets and assist in achieving the UK Budget in terms of Revenue, Cost, Profit % and EBITA.
- Responsible for managing allocated Sales staff
- Assist Account Managers to meet and exceed allocated Sales Targets, specific focus customer satisfaction and preserve existing revenue for the client.
- Manage Sales Team’s existing revenue stream through account renewals.
- Manage and review Account Managers’ performance regularly, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure customer database, SalesForce.com, is maintained by all members of team
- Manage and provide accurate and timely factored forecasts on a regular basis
- Ensure all required reports are produced to the required format and frequency in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain balance in management of people, major customer contacts and internal client departments.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Education level of A Levels or similar/ relevant degree (desirable)
- Formal Sales and Sales Management training (desirable)
Your Experience & Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of the IT Managed Services Market Place
- High level of commercial awareness and current Company business issues and drivers
- Proven track record of successful Sales Management
- Proven ability to deliver consistent results against financial targets over an extended period of time
- Previous experience of a client management database, ideally SalesForce.com
- Self motivated
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must be able to learn the use of client’s proprietary systems
- Must be able to work in partnership with key contacts in other departments
- Excellent time management & organisation
- Possess a valid UK Driving Licence
- Flexibility with Travel