Job title Senior IT Project Manager
Reporting to Head of Digital Delivery / IT
The #### are at an exciting stage of change and are undertaking a huge IT and digital Transformation
They have a vacancy for an experienced Senior IT Project Manager to work on the replacement of a critical business system, and a number of smaller projects, including the replacement of the Laptop estate and rolling out Windows 10.
· Liaise with IT Management to project manage IT Technical Services projects, including the formation and management of project teams (including 3rd parties and contractors where necessary), assembly and management of project budgets and overall project management to deliver systems solutions.
· Provide progress reports to the Project Board and other senior stakeholders
· Senior stakeholder management is essential.
· Manage all other project communications and reporting.
· Create and manage the implementation plan.
· Manage and coordinate all activities by the business including finance, communications, key revenue making teams and IT teams as well as external suppliers/consultants
· Task manage the Project Team
· Effectively manage risks, issues and dependencies
· Create and maintain all project documentation according to Waterfall methodology
· Establish and manage the project’s procedures and controls
· Manage the production of the project’s products
· Advise the Project Board of any deviations
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· 6 years minimum experience as a Project Manager
· Solid track record of successful IT implementation project delivery within cost, time, quality, scope, risk and benefit constraints
· Change Management.
· Ability to create Project Management documentation and reports; such as PIDs, Dashboard reports, Highlight reports and RAID logs.
· Previous experience of IT implementations involving integrations with multiple systems.
· Previous experience of IT implementations involving multiple external IT suppliers
· Ability to influence and motivate managers and staff across the business and external suppliers to ensure project milestones and objectives are met
· Excellent planning, communication and stakeholder management skills
· High levels of the following key competencies:
o Time management
o People management
o Problem solving
o Attention to detail
o Conflict management
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Experience of industry tools and technologies
· Practical understanding of applying different Project Management methodologies and controls, notably Waterfall
· Large Change Management projects
Professional Qualifications and Membership
Project 2 Practitioner qualification