~~£ 50,000 OTE 100,000k Excellent Benefit package
Languages: English plus any European language would be desirable
Reporting into VP for EMEA and US
Corporate Account Executive - UK
Our client is seeking an aggressive, hands-on Corporate Account Executive to reinforce their leadership in the SMB and mid-market space. They need an experienced salesperson who understands and loves technology and prospecting.
A Hunter who has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales, demolishing quotas, and polished presentation skills. The Corporate Account Executive must demonstrate skills associated with a high performance sales culture, especially demonstrating pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development, and delivering results against a quota. This person will provide the best sales experience possible to our client’s customers.
• Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory with under $250M in revenue.
• Prospect and generate fresh leads to fill pipeline.
• Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle.
• Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
• Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
• Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years’ experience on-quota sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
• History of quota over-achievement.
• Proven capability selling to IT Operations, Security, and Dev/Ops audience.
• Salesforce.com power user.
• Contact network within the Big Data ecosystem.
• Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality.
• Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
• Teamwork and good communication skills a must.
• This is a full time position.
Call us today to discuss this exciting opportunity !