Data Scientist (behavioral / digital marketing) Based in London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global company whose digital engineers build world-class research, powered by high technology.
If you have a passion for Data and Science this could be your chance to be part of a Global Data Science team that addresses client’s requirements through the State of the art digital research solutions in the world.
They offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and positively encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
They are extending their team in London and you can be a part of this new team, while being part of the already large network of Data Science team within the company.
About the role:
Working in the Technology & Data business unit, as a Data Scientist (behavioral / digital marketing) you will be part of a cross-functional development team, providing guidance and vision to other data scientists, and working hands-on with machine learning engineers, developers and client solution experts on delivering their end-2-end analytic solutions for Marketers.
- Explore and evaluate new data sources, mainly behavioral data, but also open data sources
- Design and develop analytical approaches based on product concepts,
- Looking after the whole life cycle from feasibility checks to proof-of-concepts to prototypes to implementation in end-to-end solutions.
- Be able to present the company’s Data Science capabilities in client-facing situations, at conferences and in workshops.
- Actively share Data Science knowledge within their Technology and Data Network
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in and strong interest in analytics in the (digital) Marketing field, experience with behavioral data sources is essential.
- Solid knowledge of Python programming.
- Understanding experience of working in Big Data environments (e.g., Cloudera Hadoop, Hortonworks Data Platform, AWS EMR, Map/Reduce, Hive)
- Knowledge of the constantly evolving Data Science ecosystem and
Its frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Spark MLlib, H2O, Tensorflow, Torch,Theano)
- Experience of working on database handling, in particular SQL, NoSQL
- Very good statistical modelling skills (machine learning, econometric modelling)
- A good understanding of Big Data Architectures.
- Master's degree in Statistics/Econometrics/Data Science, or related field with a quantitative focus (Mathematics/Physics/Economics)
- 2+ years of professional experience in quantitative data analysis/ data science or related areas, ideally in a media/digital/targeted advertising agency
Contact Jim Foster today to discuss this excellent opportunity.