Senior Legal Secretary London Based
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join an exciting, dynamic and innovative company at the cutting edge of technology and a leader in effecting change.
Our Client is an international telecommunications company who is looking for a confident and motivated junior to mid-level Sr. Executive Secretary with a demonstrated ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
Reporting to the Director, Legal Commercial (Europe & Americas), you will be expected to provide the full range of secretarial and administrative support to their Legal Team.
- Active calendar management.
- Travel arrangements.
- Preparing and submitting expense reports on a timely basis.
- Co-coordinating and organising business meetings – internal and external. Includes the handling of logistics for meetings e.g. ordering lunch, reserving conference and Tele Presence rooms, preparing meeting materials when required, etc.
- Proofreading, typing correspondence, assisting with legal document creation and carrying out filing.
- Creating reports requiring manipulation of information.
- Preparing presentations.
- Drafting correspondence (meeting agendas, memos, and letters.)
- Point of contact for Legal Team.
- Maintaining records for professional licenses and memberships.
- Handling confidential information discreetly.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 6 - 7 years of secretarial experience, preferably in an in-house legal team or law firm environment.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in MS Office Suite products.
- Experience gained in working for a global organization.
- Corporate telecommunications or legal secretarial experience is a plus, but not a necessity.
- College, paralegal or legal secretarial degree preferred.
- Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated, detail oriented with strong organizational skills, and very strong oral and written communication skills.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.