Duties and Responsibilities:
· Passion and understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
· Understanding and passion for "Infrastructure as Code"
· Implement DevOps best practices and Continuous Delivery Pipeline
· Design, build and support multi-tenancy environments
· Design and maintain high-availability infrastructure components
· Coaching project leadership on the principles of Continuous Delivery, DevOps and Agile delivery
· Mentoring and developing junior DevOps professionals
· Experience working as a systems architect/ software engineer /systems engineer / DevOps
· 5+ years of experience in continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Teamcity, Bamboo etc
· 3+ years of experience in tools such as Vagrant, Docker (Kubernetes/Mesos), Chef, Puppet, Ansible & Salt
· 5+ years of experience with version control in a multi-tenant development environment using tools such as GIT (GitLab, GitHub), SVN etc
· 4+ years of experience in AWS or other commercial cloud (eg Rackspace) deployment
· Strong scripting and development experience in one or more of the following (Bash, Python, Ruby, GoLang, NodeJS, Java)
· Indepth knowledge of Linux, including configuration and performance tuning (Ubuntu and RHEL/CentOS preferred). Comfortable with Linux kernel, tools, package management etc.
· Excellent understanding of security in Linux Infra, Certificates and SSL encryption
· Ability to work in a English speaking environment
· Able to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
· Good team player and interpersonal skills.
Applicants must have the right to work in the country