Junior Java Developer 1 year Fixed Contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider of Sales Performance Management (SPM) software who help large companies to manage sales compensation to improve sales performance. This is done by automating the sales operation processes, enabling management of quotas and areas and delivering analytics of the Sales Performance.
You will joining a strong R & D team working with other developers and engineers on all stages of the software development cycle.
- To participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and build new features on time and to budget.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- 1-2 years’ experience of Java development in an agile environment.
- Experience with the Java programming languages and related frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Ability to identify and solve technical problems in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of front-end framework Angular 5+.
- Experience of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of cloud providers such as AWS.
- Familiar with database technologies such as Oracle.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical issues.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering and/or practical relevant experience/knowledge.
Contact us today to discuss this opportunity