Full time, 35 hours per week
Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
Salary £51,000 per annum
Location 30 Euston Square, London
As Project Manager you will deliver a project to rationalise and decommission existing on-premise infrastructure and to migrate remaining services to the Cloud. You will ensure the project and associated suppliers produce the required products within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risks and benefits. The Project Manager is also responsible for the project producing a result capable of achieving the benefits in the Business Case.
- Project manage the rationalisation and decommissioning of existing on-premise infrastructure and then to migrate remaining services to the Cloud.
- Manage the project budget, up to £1m
- Management of high-risk areas of College activity involving Cloud adoption e.g. Issue and Risk Registers
- Management of core stakeholders and liaise with programme boards from a governance perspective, as required
- Agree on appropriate project governance, setting it up as agreed with Project Sponsor and overall Digital Transformation governance
- Scheduling and completion of audits to confirm compliance with the Configuration Management strategy
You will need to have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification (essential)
- Professional experience in Cloud Migration (essential)
- Project management qualification such as Prince2 (essential)