Our client is a leading luxury brand that is based in East London and who is looking for an E-Commerce Executive to join their team. They are looking for an individual with high level of passion and enthusiasm for E-commerce and working with luxury products.
Main Function of Role
• Day-to-day management of the Brands e-commerce website and support of the Communication team.
• Manage the Brands e-commerce customer services.
• Provide Sales Team with digital product campaign assets for all UK customers
• Collaborate with all relevant departments to ensure successful e-comm activity.
• Day-to-day management of all the Digital activity for Sales (e-commerce websites, returns and exchanges, payments, customer support…), and support of the Communication team (Marketing and PR, including social media, display campaigns…).
• Be the digital and e-commerce brand guardian, ensuring all digital assets, products and communications are in line with the guidelines of the brand.
• Monitor and update products and content on the ecomm website.
• Manage the relationship with the customer (mail / phone / complaints / questions / stock…).
• Validate orders (fraud checks, control of processes, cart abandonment…).
• Report daily analysis of sales / traffic and reporting on central KPI’s.
• Handling customer complaints via telephone and email.
• Liaising with PR and Marketing department to report on social media traffic.
• Build and maintain strong relationships within the company and Head Office, IT, Media, PR and Sales teams.
• Strong E-Commerce knowledge.
• Background in e-commerce and knowledge of front and back end operations.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Computer literate.
• Ideally degree educated.
• Preferable: a basic understanding of SAP.
• Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
• Genuine interest in luxury and fashion retail.
• Good with data and a strong attention to detail.
• Enjoy a team dynamic and confident when tackling new challenges .
• Goal oriented and performance driven.
• Have the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.