Key Account Manager - ECommerce
Our client is a world leader in the eyewear sector, an organization with an international presence spanning many continents, providing exceptional premium sunglasses, optical frames and sports eyewear.
They are presently looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join their Uk subsidiary (London) to support their portfolio development across UK customers. They are looking for the successful individual to devise strong sell-out activities behind their creative trade marketing plans, whilst ensuring a sustainable and profitable growth plan in line with company targets.
- Contributes to the business development strategy, providing input and recommendations in order to proactively exploit the sales opportunities across the assigned area;
- Identifies and understands local trends and customer needs, translates them into strategic actions aimed at developing and improving brand visibility and profitable growth.
- Defines and develops annual plan in order to meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Ensures the execution of go to market strategies, planning and combining products, tools and services in order to deliver customized offers across the markets for each consumer segments with particular focus on eCommerce commercial channel;
- Monitors the strategy execution and the related KPIs as well as key accounts performance and profitability progress.
- Deals and works closely with Financial and Accounting teams at local levels, evaluating and monitoring the commercial results and progression for assigned commercial area, assessing risks and issues, addressing mitigation actions and reviewing contingency plans and solutions as needed, in order to meet the targets assigned, accordingly with business target and choices defined;
- Works along with eCommerce function in order to foster online sales capabilities within the UK team;
- Cooperates and works closely with the Corporate and Legal Affairs in order to draw up key accounts’ contracts and agreements to purpose to Operational Leader, accordingly with the legal and regulatory requirements as well as the company guideline and procedures;
- University degree in Economics, Marketing or similar;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional background in Sales, Key Account or Distribution Management role;
- Knowledge of commercial needs of UK and North Europe area;
- Strong optical knowledge as optical account for 90% of total business.
- Native English is a plus, excellent fluency is mandatory;
- Ability to create strong customer partnership.
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools and strategies;
- Knowledge of project management: techniques, methodologies, tools knowledge;
- Excellent in MS office, with special skills in using MS Excel;
- Sales Acumen, budget management and cost control knowledge;
- Strong leadership skills, problem solver by nature, strong team player and proactive personality;
- Mental flexibility, highly confidential and reliable, energetic.