Marketing Assistant - Luxury Brand
Our client is a leading luxury brand that is based in East London and who is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. They are looking for an individual with strong administrative experience to sit in this luxury marketing team.
• Provide full support to Brand Director and Marketing Manager
• Assist the marketing manager to create and deliver new retail graphics, digital content, advertising materials and sales information to retailers and partners
• Assist the marketing manager in event management to include logistics, set up and attendance & to deliver training programmes for retailers to include presentation preparation, material creation, logistics and set up
• Create new product launch packs
• Work with the sales team to ensure that retailer websites are kept up to date and the correct product and product information is displayed at all times.
• Maintain database of secondary branding sites and requirements in retail/ecommerce and update on a quarterly basis
• Ensure sales team are kept up to date of all advertising activity and receive copies of coverage
• Work with the marketing manager to define the POS budget, Update POS stocklist and allocation levels and Manage POS requests
• Responsible for maintaining up to date record of competitor activity
• Work with sales team and Brand manager to understand the product priorities for retailers
• Office point of contact for the sales team
• Support all areas of Administration for department
As a luxury brand featured widely on the high street as well as independent jewellers, the ideal candidate should be able to display an understanding of the marketplace as well as have a natural affinity for the products.
• Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task are key due to the varied nature of the role
• As the initial point of contact for the brand, great written and verbal communication skills are required
• Attention to detail and creative flair is key to help deliver marketing campaigns
• Strong numeracy skills are required to ensure accurate reporting
• Enthusiasm for the product but also for working in a busy, demanding environment
• Great people skills as this roles involves a significant amount of liaising with retailers, consumers, internal departments and the wider group
• Excellent IT skills – powerpoint, word and excel experience is key and SAP experience is desirable