Marketing Manager – Luxury brand
We are presently working with a prestigious luxury accessories brand who are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join their team their London Head Office. This role will be responsible for contributing to the achievement of the brands annual growth by providing efficient Marketing support to the Brand Manager.
- Main contact for the brands media related matters with HQ
- Work with in house media planner & Brand manager to brief media agency, identify media opportunities and to analyse media activity.
- Manage, assemble and execute the marketing budget with the Brand Manager.
- Monitor, update and report marketing costs through the correct financial reporting structures.
- Maintaining effective customer relationship management by assisting enquiries from all retailers and private customers.
- Organise mailing to both retailers and end-consumers (i.e. catalogues updates).
- Liaise with head office when necessary to source material appropriate for the UK.
- Responsible for keeping updated records of competitor distribution activity.
- Manage the audio-visual library.
- Close communication with Brand PR to help raise editorial opportunities with Media partners.
- Plan & Execute Brand events with corporate store, retailers & external venues whilst maintain brand values and budget constraints.
- Developing relationships with like partners to enhance event experience.
- Prepare and maintain POS stock control budget and ensure sufficient
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Monitor and maintain all marketing expenditure on SAP
- Previous experience in media for premium consumer brands, either agency or client side
- Experience in negotiation and building relationships with providers and media partners
- Experience in planning and executing prestigious events
- Exacting organisation & communication