Property/Retail Development Coordinator
Our client is a leading accessories brand who brings their products to market via wholesale accounts and their own retail stores. They are presently looking for a Property Development Manager to join their team in their London head office in the Docklands area.
To be responsible for the development and rollout of the POS network. To be the main point of contact and to work with the Brand Manager, Head of retail, HQ and suppliers to drive the brand plan into the market. Take responsibility for and manage all related administration. Manage the process, maintenance and record keeping of the network. Be responsible for the H & S and all site maintenance. Be responsible for the successful delivery of projects working closely with cross functional teams across the business. Taking responsibility for the coordination of new store openings and refits, networking across retail teams and reporting into the Brand Manager. Develop strong relationships with landlords and agencies. Identify possible sites for new stores.
• Strong IT skills
• Proven ability to work well under pressure
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Cost control
• Resourceful and able to work independently; good time management skills
• Self-disciplined and self-motivated
• Numerate ability and understanding of retail and property principles
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of UK retail landscape
• Architectural knowledge an advantage
• Willingness to travel within the UK, Eire and elsewhere if required