Overall Main Function
To ensure that all company debt is collected on a timely basis and company credit procedures are adhered to.
- Review and release orders on a daily basis taking into account all necessary checks prior to releasing.
- To action any Master data on a daily basis i.e. credit check, set up new customers, create new franchises and branches in the system, complete change of address’s, request all relevant paperwork from brands and run any MD reports when required to do so.
- Make any amendments to the AcSiS selective distribution levels.
- Investigate and release all credits raised in SAP on a daily basis.
- Action all AcSiS account queries sent from Southampton/Oldham on a daily basis.
- To liaise with various departments regarding general queries, credit notes, debit note problems and any account issues you may have.
- Work closely with the brands and the logistics department to resolve any missing parcels queries i.e. run royal mail checks, DHL checks, contact retailers for information etc.
- Review debts from the weekly ATB and chase customers, and where necessary keep brands informed.
- Compile a list of proposed legal accounts and once authorised by CFO raise solicitors letters from website.
- Produce, check and send dunning letters (3 times a month) to all overdue accounts.
- Raise Pro Forma invoices as and when for any Pro Forma accounts which request these.
- Control Christmas orders and any special orders/extended terms etc.
- Bank all cash/cheques as and when necessary
- Perform small balance write offs throughout each month
- Take part in filing and other general duties.
- To provide cover for the team as and when needed for all duties.
- Any other duties as required
Key skills - Essential
- Minimum of 3 years solid credit control experience
- Preferable to have experience of SAP or equivalent
- Computer literate with excellent excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be a team player yet be able to be work on own initiative and be proactive at all times
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage your priorities in line with the business needs.