They are specifically looking for Customer Service Leaders to join the front of house management team across multiple terminals at Heathrow. This role is responsible for inspiring a team of people to deliver sales and profit targets; through coaching, leading and role modelling exceptional customer service and operational standards within our airport shops.
- Acting as role model to inspire your team to deliver individualized world class service at all times
- Enabling the full potential of your team and individual team members by continuous coaching and tailored development
- Working as a key management team member to ensure the smooth daily running of all shops to outstanding operational standards
- Working within a team of customer facing and operational support Leaders
- Based airside in a small/medium/large terminal or airport with direct accountability for a team size of no more than 20
- Leading the team on shift within trading hours from 04:00 to 22:00 over 7 days per week
- Responsible for delivering customer service and sales related activity to achieve daily/weekly sales targets
- You are passionate about providing exceptional service – both personally and in a team
- You are able to understand and communicate the commercial direction of the business in a meaningful way to employees at all levels
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Previously coached/supervised/managed a number of team members within a service or sales environment
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire people
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a good ability of spoken English
- Worked in a fast paced environment
In return they offer and exciting, progressive and opportunity filled working environment as well as competitive compensation packages.