Retail Brand Administrator - London
Our client is a leading luxury accessories brand who are presently looking for a Retail Sales Administrator to join their prestigious London Store. This role will be responsible for providing exceptional levels of customer service to all customers, focusing on back office and after care. This will include repairs, spare part orders as well as working on customer data base. Although the focus will be on after care, there will be opportunities to promote and sell all products to end consumers and meet all sales targets and boutique.
- Experience in the Retail Industry at a sales advisor level.
- Preferably from a watch/jewellery, or prestige retail back ground.
- Must have an understanding of luxury retail.
- Must enjoy their work and have a natural passion for customer service, attention to
- detail and be well-organized.
- Strong IT skills and have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office and general administration (such as filing, organisation, GDPR compliance and communication skills).
- Have experience with luxury watches or jewellery.
- Be accommodating to shifts, longer trading hours and staying late for VIP’s etc.
- Have experience dealing with international customers.
- Ability to communicate in other languages for example, Mandarin or Arabic.