Our client is the leading luxury fitness and lifestyle company that achieves the extraordinary every day who are currently seeking an Maintenance Technician to support their London club in Kensington.
The Area Facilities Manager will ensure that the London location consistently represents their brand. By working directly for our London based General Manager and Assistant General Manager, the Area Facilities Manager will maintain all facility related processes as directed. There is a financial responsibility as well as a compliance directive that is part of this role which reports back to our VP of Facilities.
To be considered for the role the candidates need to be electrically qualified and have experience in painting, decorating, DIY, steam rooms and HVAC. In return they offer a competitive compensation package.
• Manage the club facility on a daily basis by performing all necessary tasks as required or directed by the local teams.
• Work closely with the clubs maintenance manager and team to co-exist and lend support.
• Interact with our landlord, property managers and their team of local building staff.
• Generate optimum facility appearance results using the most efficient planning and processes.
• Ensure we perform our work with the minimum possible impact to club staff and members.
• Demonstrate flexibility with our working hours (I.e. some nights and weekends will be required and requested at the club level.)
• Contact and work with our outside facility vendors such as Girbau, Landmark and others as required.
• Adhere to a predetermined monthly repairs and maintenance budget, as well as capital budgets as assigned.
• Perform all on-site repairs (handyperson), maintenance as directed and or required.
• Identify and report the need for major repairs or capital improvements.
• Undertake responsibilities as directed or to complete emergency tasks.
• On a daily basis, demonstrate significant attention to detail.
• Repair fitness equipment (non-mechanical) when possible.
• Perform Re-fresh as directed (paint, grout, floor tiles, laminate repairs and other processes as assigned.)